Friday, October 22, 2004

DeLayGate: He's in the Twilight Zone now

I have to wonder whether Tom DeLay ever thought he might actually get in trouble for the things he's done. I mean, it seems to me that probably assumed he was to powerful to actually have to answer to anyone for anything. Well, he's going to have to answer for something because I've just read in an email from MoveOn that he has been subpoenaed to appear in court Monday for his sending HomeLand Security offcials in search of Texas Democratic lawmakers when they fled the state to break quorum and stop the redistricting he had pushed for. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I would really like to see his ass indicted. What you can do is go to RetireTomDeLay.com and help keep this ad going in his district and stop him from getting re-elected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home