Sunday, October 17, 2004

FrankenBlog (Movie that is)

I can't be 100% sure because I was half asleep watching the History Channel, but I could swear that I just heard a Bush ad where he blames "liberals in Congress, like John Kerry" for zombies. It may or may not have been because I watched Shaun of the Dead last night. I missed the first 40 minutes because of work, but it was still very entertaining. It's more than your usual zombie movie, and it's not just a crappy zombies take over the world comedy. Shaun is an actual, honest-to-God zombie movie like Night of the Living Dead, complete with subtext and fully fleshed out characters. At the same time, it will make you laugh at all the completely random comments and series of events. I highly recommend it. Four stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home