Saturday, October 23, 2004

It's so nice to see you again

I go away for a couple of days and Bush is already claiming we will get eaten by wolves if we vote for Kerry. What the hell is wrong with these people? Due to a sick mom who always seems to be on the computer and a lighting storm, I haven't been able to get online for a few days, as I'm sure you've noticed. Sorry about that, trust me, being disconnected is no fun. I'm going to have to lobby for a laptop just so I can get online whenever I want to, not just at 3 in the morning. I went and voted Thursday! My first presidential election, I as so happy! I voted straight Democratic ticket, except for our county sheriff Larry Connally, who is a Republican. Let it not be said that I'm not willing to work on a bipartisan basis. I got a little tipsy celebrating after the vote, and I found out that I'm actually a damn good pool player. I just got better all of a sudden. I don't totaly suck anymore, which makes me even happier than having just voted. I gotta see what else is going on, but stay tuned. Same bat time, same bat channel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home