Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I've got the blues

I'm at work, so I won't be able to really get to watch the debates and give the authorative commentary for which I'm known so well known until after I get home at 2 a.m. It really sucks. Just another one of those moments when I wish I could blog for a living. But what really, really sucks is that I'm ging to miss most of the Friday night debate. You guessed it, work again. Aaaahhhh! A quick prediction, Edwards wins. Edwards obviously has some high expectations to meet, but I gotta tell you I think he will surpass them. I remember him on the campaign trail during the primaries and how he could really hold a room. And Cheney's got his own bar to hurdle, Republicans are looking to him save the Bush-Cheney campaign after Bush's disastrous performance last Thursday. He's got way more ground to cover and he doesn't have the gravitas to beat Edwards. Edwards is gonna come of as likeable, even if he tears Dick's throat out and spits it back in his face. And Cheney's gonna come off as even more delusional than Bush since he is probably going to keep hammering that al Qaida and Saddam were bosom buddies and Saddam was gonna share his WMD wit them. I'll see what I can do during the coverage, but I got baseball stuff to do. The Astros are in the playoffs after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home