Thursday, October 14, 2004

Where the hell was I?

I just noticed this. Oh my God, Bill O'Reilly is a freak! The guys over at The Smoking Gun have all the juicy stuff from the lawsuit (which is better than the Starr Report, believe it or not). My favorite:

During the course of this dinner,in approximately May 2003, Defendant BILL O'REILLY, without solicitation or invite, regaled PLAINTIFF and her friend with stories concerning the loss of his virginity to a girl in a car at JFK, two "really wild" Scandanavian airline stewardesses he had gotten together with, and a "girl" at a sex show in Thailand who had shown him things in a backroom that "blew [his] mind."
Hmmm. I've always wanted to go to Thailand. Seriously, though, this is some weird stuff, including the bits involving Al Franken. You should definitely read this the whole way through, if only because it's cheaper than the PAris Hilton sex tape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home