Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I feel for Dan Rather

If he thought he got hate mail before withthe Killian memos, wait until he leaves the air. CBS seems to be all alone in still refusing to call Ohio and the election to Bush. I can't believe NBC and Fox News still stuck to their guns on that call. They're going to call it that way until days from now when all the ballots have been counted. If the state then goes to Kerry, what then? I've got some liquor into me now, so I'm ready for a fight. I guess the guys at DailyKos are too. Let the votes be counted! That's our mantra for the next few days. Daschle got knocked off, so who's the new minority leader. Maybe Reid who won re-election handily in Nevada? I'd like to throw the Mighty Obama's hat in the ring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home