Sunday, November 21, 2004

I know, I know

I haven't blogged in a couple of days because I was sort of out doing the social life thing. If I don't go out and watch movies and do a little drinking, what on Earth can I tell you nice people about? It doesn't seem like much has really happened this weekend anyway, so I picked a good time for a short break. Other than the really weird assertions made by Powell earlier in the week that turned out to be raw, unvetted and shaky intelligence, of course. It seems so familiar, who would have thought they would already be in preproduction for Gulf War III: Iran over your grave (Didn't know it was a trilogy). Remember, trilogies are all about going back to the beginning and finding out something new from the past. So, not having seem the script yet, I'm going to guess that it was really Iran that planned September 11th. In fact, they planned it right after the revolution 30 years ago, but they wanted a patsy, so they had to wait for Osama to come along. So, obviously we need to invade them because we have to remember 9/11! Or maybe I've just watched Scream 3 too many times. I've got a few things on my mind that I'll try to cover tonight, and anything that looks interesting, so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home