Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I'm starting to like this guy

I'm trying to expand my blog horizons so reading Bull Moose has been my new obsession. This guy, a former aide to John McCain if memory serves, makes a lot of sense to me, especially when he write stuff like

While the Moose is usually opposed to the politics of personal destruction, he will make an exception for DeLay. He is the poster boy for all that is wrong with our politics - note the impeachment of Clinton that was driven by the Bug Man, DeLay's K Street Project that seeks to purge the lobbying community of Democrats and the Exterminator's support for the toxic mix of money and politics. The Moose suggests that the donkey initiate the Independence Ave. Project to move the Concierge of K Street out of leadership. After all, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Back in the late 80's Newt and the boys began their ascension to power by toppling a Texan in the House Leadership - Jim Wright. Let's Wright that wrong by moving the bug man back to Sugarland to remove all pests.
What can you say to that except let's get started. I may just have to add him to my blogroll on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home