Saturday, November 13, 2004

Nader gets his wish

No matter what, I stand behind my criticisms of Ralph Nader during this last election cycle. There really wasn't a reason for him to run and I don't see him getting anywhere near the levels of support he has enjoyed these last two elections should he run again in '08. But he is footing the bill for the recounts in 11 New Hampshire counties. So we probably shouldn't be stingy with the donations, if you've got any money left (I don't actually). And the Greens look like they could use a little help as well since they are doing the hard work for us in Ohio and Florida. It's a little tacky, but I'll probably send a check for $5, just to send the message that we want every vote counted so that every vote counts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home