Wednesday, November 17, 2004

An observation from an insomniac

Because I couldn't sleep I started watching C-SPAN. I get really frustrated watching Washington Journal because some of the people are just crackheads. I don't know what else I expect from a live call-in show at 6 in the morning, but it seems really ridiculous. So I switched to C-SPAN2. Even though it is definitely not in any sense of the word ordered, I would rather watch Tony Blair answer questions from the British House of Commons than hear these rejects from Texas go on about how C-SPAN needs to get more of its news from Texas because people in Texas "know what's really going on." I mean, obviously Democrats are just out to get Tom DeLay because he is a great American and a Republican. Tom DeLay is the "Teflon Don" of the U.S. Congress. It's just that he finally went too far and we might have something that will stick to make up for the tons of shit he has gotten away with over the years. I found myself, this morning, asking why, oh why can't Tony Blair and George Bush trade jobs. Sad, sad, sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home