Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Christmas time, Christmas time

I'm all excited about Christmas this year. I don't know what it is, but the lights are up and the gifts are bought. I can't wait for Saturday. I get to see my little nieces and take them out for a fun day. I think they are going to like Liminey Snicket's. And Lindsay, my minion, is gonna get so loaded on candy, it's not even funny. If I could just get her to train her friends, I could take over the world. I mean, who would suspect a bunch of 7-year-olds would be highly-trained ninja assassins. It's perfect. I bought JJ's gift when I left early last night. Somehow I think he will find them to be good gifts. Mom's baking banana nut bread for the Johnsons, so the holidays are definitely underway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home