Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Damn interruptions

I got an avalanche of phone calls last night, so posting was sort of out of the question until I got home from work. But wouldn't you know it, Blogger was being a bitch... again. So I didn't get to post on the fact that Chet Edwards, D-Waco, is going to be on Paula Zahn in a few minutes. I sent the Waco Trib link to Byron at BOR and he was good enough to post it for me. You should probably read his post, and my lengthy but insightful comments about the turning tide in the GOP and Edwards being a star for surviving Tom DeLay's redistricting scheme. BOR also has the Vo won the RECOUNT by one more vote than the actual election. Heflin is screwed. Yippee! That catches us up, I think. More to come, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home