Tuesday, December 07, 2004

For better or for worse

Just as I had feared, Common Sense has suffered from my neglect. I've been so busy writing at BOR every night that I just haven't gotten around to posting anything here in like two days. Well, thankfully I have something I can put here. Vince at BOR found a new blog called Rick Perry vs. The World run by an anonymous blogger. Vince thinks it is an inside-job type thing from someone in the Perry camp. Could be interesting so I'm going ot add it to my blogroll. Things are going well for me at BOR. I had some early trouble adjusting to posting on someone else's blog. I'm used to just doing whatever I want here, I can say fuck and shit and shitfuck and whatever my heart pleases. I'm not so sure they would appreciate me making up shit there (see, whenever I damn well please). Also, the transition from blogger to Moveable Type is a little weird. The HTML is obviously much the same but I found a problem with double-spacing with my blockquotes early on. Byron's been a big help and after just three days I feel like I'm getting the hang of it. Keep up with my adventures there, hopefully comments will work soon on the site so you can leave me feedback like "Don't you nkow when to quit?" and whatnot.

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not like the 4 of us don't curse. I have been a bit blown away by the sheer number of posts you have been making over at BOR. It almost puts us to shame when we are all up at normal posting rates. Plus, you are coming on board when we are moving over to a new version of MT which is playing with my head too.

Karl-T.

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THanks for all the posting, and yeah, as long as it's all sensible, i.e. no senseless "fuck and shit and shitfuck" combos, say what you want. It's probably why you're not getting too many comments. We get the most when we say things like "creationism is stupid", "fuck pete sessions" and "fuck the south"... do a search on BOR and see =)

Ok, well, maybe you can avoid saying "fuck" in the title line, but other than that, say what you want.

-Byron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home