Thursday, December 02, 2004

I can never remember dates

It's hard to believe that just one year ago tomorrow, I started this blog with no idea what exactly a blog was. It took a lot of guessing and a lot of working at my writing style and a lot of reading other people's blogs to get to where we are today... I big mess. It's hard to run a site like this completely by yourself. I can't imagine how it must be for guys like Josh Marshall who also have bills to pay and have to upkeep the site themselves. I get the luxury of just leaving it all to Blogger, and then bitching when my login doesn't work. I've made lots of changes of the past year, and I think perhaps I've come to new opinions about things and may have become more bedrock in others. But this site has always made me think and ask the big question: why? I hope it's done the same for you. Don't get all teary-eyed on me now, because I'm not going anywhere. I plan to keep writing this blog as long as possible. I'm lucky enough to get to express my opinions, though that wasn't exactly the original intent of the blog, to everyone in the entire world. Anyone can read what I think and feel anywhere. I've had readers comment from Canada, Australia and the cubicle next to mine. I consider that the ultimate expression of freedom and the greatness of America. So I'll keep blogging the Revolution if you keep reading about it, and maybe occassionally clicking on an ad so that I get above 2 bucks in ad earnings. Stay tuned. Same bat time, same bat channel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home