Sunday, December 19, 2004

Sunday morning chores

For a blogger, Sunday morning chores are a bit different. For instance, I wasn't cleaning disshes this morning, I was cleaning the spyware off my computer. Booting in safe mode, running Spybot, rebooting in normal mode to run it again. Downloading updates and rebooting to run in safe mode to run Spybot again. Then I rebooted in normal mode and ran it again, then restarted to make sure everything took effect. No rest for the weary. I use Spybot because I think it is the best out there, plus it's free. So I would download it and run it often an dupdate it every week. I've also got to finish my Christmas shopping. My friends read this blog, so I can't tell you what I've gotten them so far. Suffice it to say, I'm an excellent gift-getter. No socks or cheap perfume here. Still more to come, so stay tuned in.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Jonathan Versen said...

I hardly get any spyware latching on any more now that I surf with mozilla instead of MS IE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home