Friday, January 07, 2005

The end of an era

It's sad but true, my tenure as a BOR poster is at an end. Well sort of; Byron has been nice enough to let me keep writing occassionally at Burnt Orange, just not as frequently. The holidays are pretty much over and business as usual must take the helm. I will be covering proposed Social Security reforms as a sort of beat thing for them. I'm building up my expertise in the subject, so I feel the posts will be better if I'm more concentrated on that area. Luckily for you fine readers, that means resuming my normally gruelling posting schedule here. Yes, all of my rants about the Deaniacs being superior and my obsession with blogging the Revolution will all be fodder for your intellect here at Common Sense. I've got some other things in the works, but I best not jinx it now. If it works out though, I will permanently relegate this blog to covering my personal life and my many, many drunken rants (sorry Aunt Ceecee). I'm also celebrating my 22nd birthday tomorrow night at Cricket's bar in Waco. Big Boobs McGee is in Austin this weekend (I'm supposed to be there but I'm a t work and I really didn't want to drive two hours there for a couple of drinks and then go back home and get back to work on 'The Project') so there will be no one there to make fun of me for flirting with K the waitress or M the hot bartender chick. Except for Space Monkey and Jay... and my mom (who'll be buying us drinks and kicking my ass at pool). If any of my readers are in the Waco area, feel free to stop by and say hi. I'll be the goofy looking nerd shouting obscenities from the pool table area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home