Monday, January 31, 2005

Goodbyes are so sad

Because of weather and my own inability to get up before 3 p.m., I had to say my goodbyes to J on the phone today. It's sad, I made a new friend and lost her all in 2 weeks. But we got to know each other fairly well, and she's going to be my new pen pal while she's at boot camp. Hopefully, a really good friendship got started and I'll have one more person I can talk to when I need help in life. Plus, it gives me an excuse to find out gossip from our home town so we have stuff to talk about. I heard some things, wow. I girl I had a crush on in high school is apparently living in Kansas now. What the hell is in Kansas? There's some grass, no hills and one tree. Goodbyes are sad, but it means you get to say hello to an old friend later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home