Thursday, January 13, 2005

I hate having to share a computer

It ususally means that I don't get to get online until 10:30 at night... like now. I'm just bitching because there was so much I wanted to do today and I have fallen tragically short since I've done nothing. I hate days off, too. That means I'm stuck at home and I'm not in the newsroom getting things done. I'm a full week behind what I wanted to be doing and I'm looking at a pretty full schedule for the next week. I hate it because that means less writing here and less for you to read. That makes me feel like I'm neglecting people who take the time out of their busy day to visit us here and the best I can do is rant at 3 in the morning when nobody cares. Wheww. I just had to get that off my chest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home