Sunday, January 09, 2005

Welcome back Nate!

Oh what along strange weekend. In celebrating the awesomeness that was my birth just a scant 22 yeawrs ago today, we spent last night drinking and partying and playing pool. I don't want to go into a lot of details (I know, I know. That's what you read this blog for. My wacky life is just for your amusement) but I had a lot of fun and then there was a lot of weirdness. Suffice it to say, Space Monkey and I had a lot of crap to deal with last night and I didn't get to hang out with cute waitress chick K. I did spend an inordinate amount of time with Azreal and Big Boobs McGee because they were too drunk to be able to do anything by themselves. Also, my old student government buddy Big D came up from Austin with his boyfriend. Cool people, fun to drink with, boyfriend guy not a good judge of accents, though. He asked me if I was gay and Canadian. Couldn't have been more wrong on both counts. All in all, lots of fun stories to tell people the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home