Friday, February 25, 2005

Capitol Hill blogging

I read in this week's US&WR's Washington Whispers column that Congressmen were scrambling to get blogs started even though "Most have no idea what a blog is." Well, some are regular bloggers and

"The Congressional bloggers praise the power, popularity and potential of blogging, citing it as one of the most frequently visited parts of their Congressional Web sites." More important, however, is the ability to speak directly to readers without a media filter.
Via Political Wire.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.thehillblog.com


I am looking for some guidance with a website I put together for fun. I don't really know what to do with it. I have even tried to give it away to schools but no takers. I think they think I am up to something. I am also willing to sell it but I don't know what to ask for it. I am also willing to give it away with the understanding that if it does take off then don’t forget me. Or maybe someone out there could give me some directions. I think it could do really well with the right commitment.

admin@thehillblog.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home