Sunday, February 20, 2005

I probably should have gotten a shot

Because of my phobia of needles and my general dislike of doctors, I never get a flu shot. I always figure that the worst that happens is I get the flu, spend a day in bed and drink lots of orange juice. Well, that's pretty much how my weekend went. Yesterday was my day in bed (luckily it was also my day off) and I've had a little Sunny Delight to help stave off death. But, i'm pretty much over it. It's probably because of my awesome immune system. I never suffer more than a day, it's usually a few weeks of just stuffy noses or slight headaches. That's what I'd be feeling anyway with this freaky weather right now, so it's pretty much a draw. So, I'll resume my regular, irregular, posting schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home