Monday, February 21, 2005

Is Napolean Dynamite dead?

No, he isn't. One of the Web sites I read every day through my Bloglines account is Snopes.com's New Urban Legends page. I just happened to see this one about a rumor going around that Napolean Dynamite star John Heder died in either a car crash or as a result of a drug overdose. Neither is true. He is fine and working on two different movie projects. The Snopes piece credits the movie with introducing the word "liger" to younger audiences. i would just like to point out that there was a cartoon on afternoon Toonami a few years ago about battling robots, and one of them was the Liger, so once again I prove that I'm a total dork. It would be really sad if I remembered the name of the show, but my good friend Space Monkey does, so you'll probably see an update tonight on that.

6 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Show was Zoids

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Show was Zoids

 
At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no it wasnt, it was Freakazoid u fuckin idiot

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Retard,Don't leave your photo on the
web unless you have a deathwish.And yes,He is dead.He bought a car and crashed it the first time he drove it.If you know anything, do a google search saying napolian dynamite-Dead?

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one that left a comment at 4:21 saying that he is dead is a stupid idoiot that sounds like she is a two year old. Have you ever heard of the word research. I did three hours of it and only one stupid website said that he was dead. People that think he is dead. He is alive! How do I know. I am Napolian Dynamite himself. My real name is John Heder. How can I type this if I am dead. You guys are stupid. So get a life and stop saying I am dead.. You must be idiots.

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Added a new value add to my blog this weekend - a news widget from www.widgetmate.com. I always wanted to show latest news for my keywords in my sidebar. It was very easy with this widget. Just a small copy paste and it was done. Great indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home