Thursday, February 24, 2005

Koufax Award winner

I meant to write about the Koufax Award winners earlier this week, but it seem like now is as good a time as any. What are the Koufax Awards? Where have you been, under a rock? They are the most prestigious awards given for a variety of categories to lefty bloggers. Usually the better known blogs (there are 7 million of us and we can't all win) and those that everyone reads. This year, for Best Single Issue blog, Grits for Breakfast tied with Talk Left. GFB is a Texas blog, so kudos to them. I've been meaning to add them to my blogroll, but I just haven't gotten around to it. Like I said, there are 7 million blogs, it's hard to read all of them. BOR was nominated for that category, but unfortunately didn't make the cut for the finals. Sad really, because I think BOR is one of the best blogs around, and not just because I occassionally write there as well. Anyway, read the winners list and you might find something new to check out.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home