Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Love, true Love

I may have just met the future Mrs. Common Sense. She's the register girl at Fazzoli's. She's really pretty (she could be a model in disguise) and she was the friendliest cashier I've ever had. Her name was one of those that ends in a 'y' like Becky or Cindy, and I love girls that have names that end in y. I almost made myself look like a dork by saying "I see we're both wearing name tags" but I caught myself. Instead, I said "That's a nice hat" which is much better. Smooth, wasn't it. So, I'm probably going to be eating at Fazzoli's a lot from now on so I can get to know her (before I propose) and we'll see where this leads. I'm optomistic, though.

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger E said...

this was very funny. thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home