Monday, March 07, 2005

Now I know I am a journalist

See, now I can prove it. If I wasn't a journalist, then how did I get on the day pass list for the Wonkette interview next Monday? That's right, boys and girls, I'm covering the event right here on Common Sense. Seeing as how I don't have a laptop, I've had to compromise a little to get one. The Brazos Living editor at the Trib will let me borrow one of the paper's if I write a feature on Wonkette with an interview. Piece of cake, I'll just spring for drinks on 6th Street and interview her there. It's ver hard to resist me when I'm being charming. So, things look all set. And I can say with all confidence that I am a journalist.

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger T. Stark said...

Nate - that would certainly be welcome as well. Contact me at your earliest ....

polstateme@templestark.com

(I left this same message at polstate.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home